Precipitated Silica HS Code: 281122 Paint Matting Agent as White
Powder Used For Industrial Coatings
1) Matting Agent specialized used for the Industrial coatings. It
is synthetic amorphous silica appearing as white powder. It is a
micronized precipitated silica matting agent for both solvent-based
and water-based system.
2) Silica Matting Agent reduce the gloss of a variety of products
including coatings, paints, inks, lacquers, varnishes, while
providing lower viscosity and better flow capability.
1) High Matting Efficiency: High pore volume reaches to 1.8-2.0
ml/g, and fine control of the particle size and particle size
2) Easy to Dispersion: The matting agent can be easily added in any
production procedure and can be easily dispersed, which saves the
3)Good handing feeling and improvement in scratch resistance: It is
development of smooth films with excellent hand-feel, scratch
resistance and stain resistance.
|Content of sio2(dry basis) %,||≥99.0||≥99.0||≥99.0||≥99.0|
|Oil absorption, g/100g ,||270-320||270-320||270-320||270-320|
|Particle Size, um(Malvent,D50)||3-3.5||4-4.5||5-5.5||6-7|
|Loss on drying(105℃,2Hrs)||≤5.0||≤5.0||≤5.0||≤5.0|
1)Industrial Coating, Metal baking Coating, Decorative Coating,
2) Printing Inks, Gravure Printing Ink, Offset Printing Ink, Screen
Printing Ink, Printing Packing Material.
3) Clear and pigmented woodcare applications, such as NC wood
coatings, PU wood coatings, unsaturated polyester wood coatings.
1, We focus on silica matting agent market about 25 years. Know
exactly the customer’s requirements, have most experience about
this silica products, provide the best service to the customers.
2, We are the reliable supplier for many countries and some
International customers, such as AkzoNobel, Valspar, Nippon Paints,
Dgl Camel, and PPG.